Monday 12 May 2008

Coldplay - 'Lost' and Weezer - 'The Greatest Man That Ever Lived' - Re-Uploaded

Sorry...

I've been trying to work out what host to use for the mp3s posted here without much success ever since I (re)started this blog. The early posts are on Hotlink Files, which is OK, but a bit slow. So I changed over to SnapDrive. The Weezer and Coldplay tracks were upped there, but for some reason I can't be bothered to work out, it didn't work. So now I'm on Mediafire, which doesn't provide direct links, but I thiiiink it's reliable. Touch wood etc etc.

So Weezer and Coldplay have been re-upped, and hopefully they should work.

Let me know in the comments if they don't, or if you have any advice on file hosts, or if you just wanna say hi, or any other word, or... //

Here are the songs again, just in case.

mp3: Weezer - The Greatest Man That Ever Lived (Variations on a Shaker Hymn)
(from the Red album)

mp3: Coldplay - Lost
(from Viva La Vida)

No comments: